Today I want to share a little more about my new Craftsy Silhouette class called Get Started with Silhouette and why it might be just the thing for you.
This is a beginner Silhouette class, so if you are new to the Silhouette CAMEO 3, overwhelmed by Silhouette Studio 4.0, or have only tried cutting one or two different materials, then this class is for you!
I’ve spent years posting a wide range of Silhouette tutorials on this blog (all free), but this Craftsy class has all the basics, wrapped into one neat package! My goal is to answer all your Silhouette “newbie” questions, and if I don’t cover it in the six video lessons then I’m ready to answer any questions you post. I want you to love using your Silhouette machine!
Here’s what you’ll achieve in Get Started With Silhouette:
- You’ll learn how to cut a variety of materials like paper, vinyl, heat transfer vinyl, sticker paper, use sketch pens, and more!
- Learn features of the CAMEO 3 and basic setup to make sure it’s ready to run at peak performance.
- Gain confidence using the tools and options in Silhouette Studio 4.0 software to work with basic designs, then move on to manipulating and creating your own designs.
- We’ll make a lot of projects, including gift-package and card embellishments, mustache straw toppers, a 3D succulent, a vinyl phrase for a mug, decorate a t-shirt with heat transfer vinyl, and make several print & cut projects, including planner stickers and cling-vinyl cupcakes.
- Master techniques like cutting, weeding, and applying vinyl; cutting with or without a mat; and multitasking with the CAMEO 3’s dual carriage.
- Learn software techniques like print & cut, tracing, manipulating text to follow a curve, and how to choose settings for perfect cuts.
As you can see, I’ve packed as much as I can into this class, but you can work at your own pace and ask me questions along the way.
Remember, Craftsy offers:
- 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Anytime, anywhere, lifetime access. This includes an app that lets you download to your device and then watch offline. So convenient!
- Answers and feedback on your work from Yours Truly (me)!
What are you waiting for? Click THIS LINK to watch the preview video and add the class to your cart so you can make the most of your amazing machine!